Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Job Title: Agency Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Sector: Health (HMO)
. Coordinate agency marketing activities.
. Experience in recruiting and managing agency sales team.
. Presentation of various company’s products.
. Manage clients’ relationships.
· Initiate and promote aggressive marketing campaign.
· Develop and ensure the implementation of effective marketing plan.
· Identify and develop market penetration strategy.
· Negotiate benefits packages with prospective clients.
· Promote the company as a brand of choice.
· Grow and sustain market share of the company.
. Participate in benefit package development.
· Coordinate and participate in products promotional programmes.
· Prepare regular agency marketing performance report.
Qualification and Experience
Minimum of HND/B.SC or its-equivalent.
Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Agency Manager or Unit Manager in an insurance company
Minimum of 3 years in similar position in an HMO company could be advantage.
Good mentoring & motivational skills.
· Proven ability to grow revenue.
Qualified candidates should send CV’S to email@example.com using “Agency Manager” as the subject of the email.