Business Development Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Avant Facilities Services Limited – Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to champion our clientele / market expansion. Selected candidate will be the front of the company and is expected to have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record of KPI delivery in related field.
- Experience in customer support is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market and Industry knowledge is highly required.
- Communication and negotiation skills is highly required.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Candidate must have 5-6 years experience in business development or related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] Application email should quote “BDM” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates who apply before the application deadline will be considered for the role.