Customer Service Representative
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Oak Pensions – We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Onitsha-Anambra, Oyo, Kwara and Edo
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
- NGN75,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Custome Service Rep / Asaba.