Electrical Technician Job at Erisco Foods Limited
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Additional Qualification National Diploma
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing highquality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Fulltime
- Electrical Technician reports to the Electrical Engineer.
- The key responsibilities is to carry out maintenance of all electrical/automation equipment and their controls while ensuring high equipment reliability, high product quality, zero safety incidents and consistent delivery of budgeted volume targets.
- Do proper troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and automated machinery and all related controls.
- Ensure machine uptime at all time by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement.
- Drive loss elimination on all lines.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly condition monitoring is carried out.
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job in a given location.
- Ensure that contractors that work on any electrical equipment work safely and comply with all safety rules within the plant.
- Ensure that all machine guards, safety switches and status indicators on all equipment are in place and functional.
- Ensure a clean uniform and the required PPE are used always.
Experience and Academic Requirements
- Relevant technician qualification preferably HND/OND /NABTEB in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Trade Test or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience needed
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram.
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Proven problem solving skills must be minimum average.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Basic organizational & time management skills.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in manufacturing.
- Drive for results.
- Timely feedback giving skills.
- Teamwork skills/mindset and high integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as email subject