Career Level Entry
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Master's Degree
- The primary responsibility of the Project Executive is to contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion
- Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients and ensure projects and programmes are delivered within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance
- Enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards in the Organisation’s business by supporting Project Analysts and Project Leads in establishing, developing and managing the planning, control and co-ordination of the Organisation’s specific projects from inception to completion
- Provide a professional Business Development service by working alongside the New Business Manager, including RFP monitoring/evaluation; proposal/tender preparation/submission; contract negotiation/set-up; client liaison and management; which meet the Organisation’s quarterly/annual projections and satisfies client expectations
- Work closely with the Engagement Partner and participate actively in the delivery of all contracts and client engagements.
- Organise and manage projects.
- Support the Project Team from project initiation, workstream activity, due diligence, field work to final presentations and report writing; actively handling key work and directing and coordinating work of other team members from across multiple business units. Taking responsibility and accountability for project-related decisions and relationships.
- Work with Engagement Partner and Project Lead to deliver all projects and accountabilities of the role efficiently, on a timely and expeditious basis and using best practice standards.
- Work with Project Lead to research, draft and produce high-quality Project output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Market Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Studies, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM), Financial Models, etc based on specific requests from clients.
- Contribute to administrative aspects of the Organisation’s Project work through oversight and line-management of Project Assistants and Project Support Staff by setting deadlines, guidance in collation and compiling information required for reports, preparation and production of reports, direction in conducting library and internet-based research and production of PowerPoint presentations.
- Plan and organise Project functions including liaison with the Organisation’s employees (internally), , clients, suppliers, Consultants and other stakeholders (externally) as appropriate, organise team meetings and Zoom Video Conferences.
- Originate and develop new business
- Prospect Development: research, produce and submit Concept Papers, solicited and unsolicited Project Proposals, Public and Private Sector Expressions of Interest (EOI), Request for Proposals (RFP), Competitive Bid Tenders whilst ensuring submitted proposals and bids are fully compliant and contain all requested documentation.
- First degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) from a ‘top-drawer’ University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years’ experience with an international organisation.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Publisher), Microsoft Visio, NVIVO software, SPSS Software
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment
-Previous Consulting Experience with a multinational Professional Services Firm, Investment and Asset management firms,, Financial Consulting firms and any of the big 4 audit firms.
-Modern Language Skills with fluency in one European or other Language
-Previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector
Interested qualified person(s) should kindly send their professional CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before the 28th of September, 2020.