Front Desk Officer Job at Bi-communications Nigeria Limited
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Basic Education Certificate
Bi Communications Nigeria Limited is a reputable Communications Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja. Our interest centres around TV Productions and Security in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a female Front Desk Officer to take up the clerical roles at our company.
- The ideal candidate must be a smart, poised, tolerant, friendly, easy-going, and self-motivated woman.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- The ideal candidate must a working experience of not less than one year in the field.
- Have a working knowledge of office procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
- The Front Desk Officer will keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- She is expected to create a welcoming environment for guests.
- She will answer inquiries about the company.
- Answer all incoming calls, take messages, and redirect them to the appropriate offices.
- The ideal candidate will receive letters and packages for the company.
- Keep an up-to-date record of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Be flexible enough to take up other duties as assigned by the management.
- Ensuring staff efficiency and conformity with the official code of conduct.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to “the Managing Director, Bi Communications Nigeria Limited” via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the position as the subject of the email.