HR Assistant Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Assistant Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, training and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and Benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedure.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as an HR
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.