IT Officer Job at Flex Films Africa Pvt Limited
Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Officer
Job Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of our company and also will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- B.Eng, BSc, B.Tech qualification.
- 5 – 8 years experience.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email