Marketer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Additional Qualification Bachelor's Degree
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Yenagoa and its environs, and is hiring to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketer
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date: Immediately
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and / or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skill.
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Marketing or other relevant field
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing in a similar roles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be resident in Yenagoa , Bayelsa State.
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Good knowledge of Port Harcourt, River State and its environs.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV at:
101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
Note: For more enquiry, please call 08050690884, 09050126891