Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Additional Qualification Bachelor's Degree
Sales Representative needed
- Create demand for and ensure product acceptance within assigned location
- Engage local groups; market association, unions, artisans groups, etc on benefits of HGL
- Profile and sensitize prospective customers
- Meet sales targets on monthly basis
- Develop and maintain 0n-going relationships with customers
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Welcoming clients in branches, responding to enquiries and selling Baobab+ products
- Escalate, timely and updated information on the implementation of operations, to the Network Manager,particularly, those relating to customer requests/complaints,
- Provide Post-sales service to customers who have purchased products in the branch
- Ensure the stock management of products in the branch.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Line Manage
Candidates should possess an OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Adequate training and guards recruitment abilities. Basic computer skills Client relationship skills Excellent communication & presentation skills Excellent guards management skills Good understanding of security operations In-depth understanding of the organization’s business Industry Knowledge. Professional Membership in a related field is an added advantage. Report writing skills.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public – orally and in writing, electronically and/or through social and traditional media. Fluent in speaking/reading/writing of English is required. Good working knowledge in speaking Hausa Language is required. NYSC Certificate or Exemption document is required. Working knowledge of Nigeria political, economic, social, and educational structure; institutions, political parties, and history is required.