Technical Training Program Officer Intern
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited – We are one of the leading IT solution providers in Nigeria with specialty in information Security. We offer a comprehensive range of technical and professional services to public and private organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Training Program Officer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
The ideal candidate’s work includes:
- Design Training Calendar and devise strategy for attracting participants
- Produce training materials and create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Research new technologies and methodologies in training delivery
- Build training programmes from scratch
- Work closely with and influence senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Manage terms of the stakeholder
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programme
- Implementing Training activities with excellence and world-class standard
- Preparing the MOUs with the consultants and check them for renewal.
- Not more than 28 years of age
- A degree in any social or pure sciences, minimum of second class – computer science will be an advantage
- Relevant experience gained in any training center or institute can be beneficial.
- High proficiencies in Computer and internet usage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.