The Clearing agents at Bedmate furniture
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications National Diploma
Bedmate furniture ranks as one of the best furniture company in Nigeria. Quality is our watchword is makes us rank among the very best furniture company in Nigeria. We led while other furniture company in Nigeria follows our footstep. BEDMATE, furniture company in Nigeria was founded in 2002 to offer Nigerians the very best in furniture products.
- Clearing Agent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Logistics
- Location: Lekki Free Zone, Lagos
The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- Freight forwarding at the Lekki free zone.
- Payment of clearing Cheques, Duty, Shipping and Terminal
- Lodgement of Entry at the Log room
- Custom Release
- Shipping Release
- Gate processing for customs
- Passing of container at the port to warehouse/factory
- Arrangement for customs and other units for examination
Requirements and Skills
- Courses / Qualification: OND in any course
- Relevant Experience: 1-3 years as Clearing Agents.
- Proximity to Lekki free zone is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under tight schedule.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Adequate training and guards recruitment abilities. Basic computer skills Client relationship skills Excellent communication & presentation skills Excellent guards management skills Good understanding of security operations In-depth understanding of the organization’s business Industry Knowledge. Professional Membership in a related field is an added advantage. Report writing skills.
Ability to communicate effectively with the public – orally and in writing, electronically and/or through social and traditional media. Fluent in speaking/reading/writing of English is required. Good working knowledge in speaking Hausa Language is required. NYSC Certificate or Exemption document is required. Working knowledge of Nigeria political, economic, social, and educational structure; institutions, political parties, and history is required.