Operations Manager at BURN
Job ID 68785
Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
BURN is the largest vertically integrated modern cookstove company in the world, providing world-class R&D, manufacturing, and carbon offset projects from our HQ in Kenya and across 10 countries in Africa.
We are working to create a world where cooking positively impacts all life on earth by producing the world’s most efficient biomass, liquid fuel, and electric cookstoves. Our team of 900 people – 51% of whom are women – is on track to produce and sell over 150,000 stoves per month in 2022 at our solar-powered facility in Kenya.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Operations Manager.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Manage factory production staff, local engineering/technicians, and factory maintenance.
- Facilitate organization oversight (matrix organization) for local Human Resources, IT, and Finance departments.
- Help, the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Manage Environmental, Health, and Safety programs.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Jobs at JTB Full timeA polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner Ability to delegate and supervise colleagues effectively An excellent understanding of administrative activities Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Good teamwork player, close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, flexibility Proficient use of MS Office, social media platforms, and high technical adaptability Reliability & Dependability Solid work experience with Front Desk and Social Media Officer Strong Interpersonal Skills The ability to manage events, priorities, and manage several different tasks successfully