Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Job ID 68788
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Sales Executive (Construction Chemical).
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Interface between the company and potential clients through direct communication such as onsite meetings, telephone calls and presentations to promote our brand and services
- Maintain and keep a good relationship with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Collate and document competitive intelligence.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss material needs and requirements with customers and engineers.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales and arrange deliveries.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collate client feedback and evaluate data to create new sales and marketing strategies.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using job tittle as the subject of the mail.
Jobs at Waje Smart Limited Full time
Jobs at Armorsil West Africa Full timeA good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment. Able to work independently and take initiative. Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry. Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills. Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs. Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close. Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.