Jobs at 9mobile
Job ID 68787
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Additional Qualification Bachelor's Degree
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Senior Engineer, Field Operations.
- Facilitate the operation and maintenance of Access, Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets.
- Supervise change requests implementation, faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by NOC.
- Facilitate acceptance for new site BSS, MW, ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ.
- Ensure proper execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elements on site.
- Ensure effective utilisation of consumables and spare parts and effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities.
- Perform cross functional support based on business demand.
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption within the assigned cluster.
- Facilitate resolution of community related issues.
- Generate incidence report for network outages, weekly/ monthly report cluster performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Jobs at IGPES Group Full timeAbility to work alone, with little or no supervision. Conversant with the relevant Shell GFS or DEPs. Experience in LNG, Cryogenic Systems, two phase flows and vibration analysis. Good communication skills in English language. Good knowledge of material science and selection Good knowledge of PDMS-MDS for Pipe Supports Design Good knowledge of Piping layout design and Pipe Supports. Proficient in Navisworks, AutoCAD and Excel. Proficient in the use of Caesar II for Pipe Stress Analysis.