Group Finance Reporting Analyst at LifeBank
Job ID 68784
Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Higher National Diploma
Additional Qualification Bachelor's Degree
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Group Finance Reporting Analyst.
- Financial reporting and control.
- Coordinate and review monthly management reports and annual statutory accounts across the Group.
- Budgeting and Variance Analysis Reporting.
- Develop financial models, prepare forecasts and reporting tools to identify business opportunities, risk and ensure performance better.
- Treasury operations management
- Work closely with the CFO in the preparation of materials for the Board or shareholders.
- Support CFO in handling all financial compliance related matters for the Group.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.