Vacancy for Junior Accountant
Career Level Entry
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses – instead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Junior Accountant.
We are looking to hire a Junior Accountant. This is a role where you will report directly to an Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Vacancy for Finance Assistant Full time
Vacancy for Finance Manager Full timeAbility to coach, mentor and provide guidance to supervised staff. Ability to cooperate with others and work in a participatory manner to achieve established goals. Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, and other allied sciences or equivalent work experience bility to work without close supervision. Experience in managing donor grants such as BMZ, BMGF, DFID, USAID, EU, etc Experience using QuickBooks, Navision or similar accounting software required. Knowledge and skill on introducing and implementing GED (Gender Equity and Diversity) principles. Post Graduate Degree in Finance or Business Management desirable. Professional accounting qualification.
Jobs at WACOT Rice Limited Full time