Jobs at Konga
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, etc.
We are currently seeking for a talented, and skillful person with strong passion for the ecommerce space to lead the Offline Marketing Team in the capacity of Lead, Offline Marketing.
- Develop and drive the strategy of offline marketing whilst ensuring activity is in line with online marketing.
- Activity aimed at driving brand awareness and maximizing sales with our own customer databases whilst also attracting new customers in stores.
- Oversee the offline retention strategy with the aim of driving up frequency of shop and spends.
- Work closely with the online team to ensure effective roll out of multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team to review and optimize assets.
- Review each piece of marketing activity with results used to shape best practices and future marketing plans.
- Manage and oversee all marketing executions for all Konga offline stores nationwide.
- Own the leadership and innovation on offline media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Work synchronously with media vendors and Konga internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient media plans for all offline executions.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results and channel-specific (TV, Radio, OOH & Experiential) level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Responsible to track and report savings on Konga’s offline media budget.
- Lead operational discipline with all the retail and commercial teams on End-to-End offline marketing commitments.
- Handle all other requests incidental to this role and/or as assigned by Head, Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV (MS Word Doc) via mail using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Jobs at Box Residence Limited Full timeAbility to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once. Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field. General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content. Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred. Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot. Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention. social media management experience. Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites. Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
Jobs at Lifemate Nigeria Limited Full time
Job Opening for Marketing Executive Full timeAbility to follow up on inquiries till closeout. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field. Good understanding of sales process and dynamics. Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite and good presentation skills will be an added advantage. Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and customer service skills.