Vacancy for Warehouse Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Additional Qualification Higher National Diploma
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Warehouse Manager.
- Ensuring that the warehouse meets up to its required level of operations regarding its KPIs such as vehicle turnaround times, stock accuracy and picking accuracy
- Ensuring that proper physical and system records are maintained for all warehouse transactions
- Ensuring that the warehouse stock position is always correct
- Ensuring that all stock movements are performed according to the FIFO method
- Ensuring that all warehouse processes are performed according to standard operating procedure
- Ensuring that daily stock reconciliation and end of day processes are performed at the warehouse
- Ensuring that all areas of the warehouse and all stock are kept in clean and neat conditions with items properly stacked according to recommended guidelines
- Ensuring that labour gang members meet up to the SLA definitions set up for them
- Organising the stock count and management of bad and damaged items with the audit team
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Coca-Cola HBC Jobs Full timeAction Oriented. Customer Focus. Drive for Results. Experience in SAP, other ERP systems with focus on Purchasing is an asset Fluency in at least one language within the cluster is an asset. Functional / Technical Skills. Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred or other certification) Organizing. Technical Learning.