Job Opening for Senior Well Engineer at Oil and Gas E&P Company
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
An Indigenous Oil and Gas E&P Company is seeking to hire Qualified and Experienced Candidates for the following positions.
Job title: Senior Well Engineer
- Principal accountabilities of the senior well engineer
- Develop basis of design, design of service for Rig and Non-Rig interventions.
- Develop and supervise drilling and work-over programs for all Oil and Gas wells (this includes other sub programs like bit selection, casing seat selection, drilling/work-over fluids, directional etc.)
- Participate in quality and pre-acceptance related audits
- Provide drilling engineering and well construction support to the multidisciplinary field development team, field reviews and studies
- Develop program and provide field supervision, support and assistance when required for drilling/work over/CTU/slick line operations.
- Ensure offset well data are analyzed, reported and documented. Carry out AAR on all projects.
- Ensure company HSE policies are implemented
- Provide detailed scope of work for contracting and issuing LPOs
- Supervise all petroleum engineering operations during drilling and workover.
- Check contractors invoice to secure compliance with T & C of each contract
- Coordination between operators, companies, logistics support, rig contractor and third-party service providers.
- Prepare budgets and Authority for Expenditures (AFE) for all well-related operations and projects
Interested candidates are requested to submit a recent CV and academic qualifications via email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.